20 March 2012

wrinkle-free distress


...whew.... I've finally finished it....  I spent hours for this...
I don't know why... but this technique was the most difficult for me in three technique we've learnt today.


I found that adding more colour makes look better... but adding colour on craft sheet wasn't easy. I was worrying too much about contamination of ink pads.


I was trying to make subtle colour (look like pastel) as well, but again that's difficult too. This technique is another one I need to practice more. but, first, I should stop thinking contamination.


I've done all homework for today!
I had so much fun! I've discovered so many thing NEW to me.
I can't wait for tomorrow! more new discovery!




Thank you very much for visiting my blog.

1 comments:

bonnielynnh said...

Beautiful colour choices and tags. I have to get started on my homework..thanks for the inspiration!

Post a Comment