24 March 2012

bliss


This card was made with Alcohol Ink Agates Technique / Day 3 for the butterflies, and Layered Misting Technique / Day 4 for the background.

I thought one of my mini misters were empty, but it wasn't actually. ...well...the bottle was empty but it was used for perfect pearls water mix.
I poured PUMICE STONE into the bottle, then, it became Silver!! It's really nice actually, I like it!!


I didn't want to have too busy background. I just wanted to have really subtle image. This one is too subtle... but it's very shiny because I've accidentally mixed perfect pearls.
Though I'm not totally happy with this card, I thought "shiny" distress look would be quite interesting... so... I decide to keep this...

. ✰ •✰˚* ˚ ★ ˚♥♥ 。✰˚ supplies˚ ♥♥. ✰ •✰˚* ˚ ★ ˚ 
Thank you very much for visiting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment