my drawers for ink pads turn out to be some kind of... treasure boxes!! I didn't know I had so many ink pads... UNUSED....
Thanks Tim, not only understanding character of inks, I truly "DISCOVER" what I have....! Those unused ink pads become useful, now I'm so thrilled to think new projects, using ALL ink pads I have!
- Adirondack Alcohol Ink; Dye, transparent, solvent-based inks
- Brilliance; water-based, Pigment Ink
- CRACKLE PAINT; Pigment, water based, opaque ink
- DISTRESS INK; dye ink, water-based
Ink: Colorbox; Pigment, water based ink.
- Jenni Bowlin; dye ink, water-based
- Memento; dye ink, water-based
- Distress; dye ink, water-based
. ✰ •✰˚* ˚ ★ ˚♥♥ 。✰˚ supplies˚ ♥♥. ✰ •✰˚* ˚ ★ ˚