26 May 2012

let's get together


Yes, I'm still on Day 2!
I used an instruction by Cristina Kowalczyk. I'm a big fan of her clean & simple cards!!
For her instruction, she used Papertrey Ink stamps with beautiful coloring. I really really wish if I could have the same stamps....

I used Hero Arts Russian Dolls stamp set.
I usually don't or can't use this stamp set, because three little dolls are faulty stamps. It seems it was a manufactural problem.
If I still want to use them, I have to "draw" a part of dolls by myself.
This card, I need to have perspective-like effect and I have only these stamps are available to make so.
SO! I encouraged myself to draw the dolls!!
...well... they look OK, don't they?!

. ✰ •✰˚* ˚ ★ ˚♥♥ 。✰˚ supplies˚ ♥♥. ✰ •✰˚* ˚ ★ ˚

Thank you very much for visiting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment