22 May 2012

layering die cut flowers


Using instructions by Nichol Magouirk.
I don't know if only me... I've heard funny/scary noises on her video... I don't know if that was Music or someone's talking....
The video was a bit difficult to see it, but it wasn't a problem to create a card following her instructions.

I layered 6 petals (4 pattern paper and 2 vellums) each flowers and 3 for leaves.
I must say that I used the most "tatty" pattern paper by K&CompanySerendipity 12 x 12 Specialty Paper Pack (30-304635).
I bought it only 99 pence on sale. When I saw it, I though "oh...dear... this is very tatty pattern... but..12 papers of 12x12... surely I can use them for SOMETHING!" I was right, but I underestimated them! Surprisingly, this pack is so useful. I've used almost all of them, only 2 papers left now.
Yes, it would be not nice if we sue 12x12 as it is, but I cut them up to pieces! This flowers and leaves are very good examples...
If you see Ugly 12x12 paper packs with 99 pence, BUY IT! it'll be worth a lot of money! for sure!


. ✰ •✰˚* ˚ ★ ˚♥♥ 。✰˚ supplies˚ ♥♥. ✰ •✰˚* ˚ ★ ˚

Thank you very much for visiting my blog.

1 comment: