24 May 2012

Day2: A Cut Above


My mentor Jennifer Mcguire!
She always and constantly gives me HUGE inspiration!! She is an excellent teacher too.
In the class, she gave 3 fantastic card ideas in one day! with her amazing video. This is truly another great class.


My first card for Day 2; Window Card.
I didn't plan to make a masculine card...but I wanted to use Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pads Spring Set, because I just received my packet from INSPIRATION EMPORIUM a day before yesterday. I was eager to use this ink pad! As always! Fantastic Colour by Tim! He has NEVER EVER disappointed us!
I love Shaded Lilac colour too. I'm thinking to make my next card with Shaded Lilac or Squeezed Lemonade!!


. ✰ •✰˚* ˚ ★ ˚♥♥ 。✰˚ supplies˚ ♥♥. ✰ •✰˚* ˚ ★ ˚

Thank you very much for visiting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment