26 May 2012

clear window card

  


I think.... for this technique.... Nestabilities might be easier.
Today, I used Sizzix Framelits. I don't know because of the heart shape, it was a bit difficult to cut two outer flames evenly... I don't have Nestabilities hearts die, but it seems Nestabilities would be easier to do this technique.....

This is nothing to do with this card...
when I cut out the hearts, I found one die is missing!! I want to cry....
oh no... I'm always worried about this thing! missing one piece from the sets! what am I suppose to do?! I can't buy only a missing piece, can I?! oh.... I have to buy heart shape dies again... I'm crying....
....next time, I think I'll buy Nestabilities hearts.....


. ✰ •✰˚* ˚ ★ ˚♥♥ 。✰˚ supplies˚ ♥♥. ✰ •✰˚* ˚ ★ ˚

Thank you very much for visiting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment