25 May 2012

layered window card


My second card of Day2, MORE great idea by Jennifer McGuire.
The funny thing is that I've never used Nestabilities in this way, but I'm sure Nestabilities were meant be using like this!
I used a BIG square card by Craftwork Cards.
In the very beginning, when I stared card making, I used to buy supplies from them. Nowadays, I rarely make square cards, particularly this huge 15x15cm square. I don't know how but I used to use only 15x15cm square. It's such a mystery how I could make something with 15x15 shape! It's too much space for a card....
...well! anyway, I could cut the card to make it smaller...more reasonable shape... like 12x12cm, but... I've challenged! and anyhow it worked OK....
....whew....!!

. ✰ •✰˚* ˚ ★ ˚♥♥ 。✰˚ supplies˚ ♥♥. ✰ •✰˚* ˚ ★ ˚


Thank you very much for visiting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment