5 April 2012

greatest joy

Stamping with Reflections Technique / Day 3

I made a challenge! a DL size card!
DL size is a bit awkward to me, so I rarely make a card with this size.


I played with embossing folders without any plans. When I made 8 embossed papers, I decided to make them useful.
I could make or it would be a lot nicer with one tone or maximum 2 tones...!
... well...this is a good lesson.... even if I'm just playing around, it's always better to have plans before doing anything!


. ✰ •✰˚* ˚ ★ ˚♥♥ 。✰˚ supplies˚ ♥♥. ✰ •✰˚* ˚ ★ ˚

Thank you very much for visiting my blog.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome CARD! I'm so happy you are sharing you card ideas, as I always am stumped when it comes to using some of my stamping techniques in my card-making! You've done an excellent job and I thank YOU for the wonderful inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like this! Great use of color.

    ReplyDelete