6 April 2012

more paint dabber resist

Paint Dabber Resist Technique / Day 8

I used dark colour, Espresso Paint Dabber for resist. I have experimented on several Paint Dabbers. I found that if I want to have subtle images, any colour would OK, but for clear image, I need to use either very light or very dark Paint Dabber.


I like resist with Snow cap, Pearl Paint Dabber! but it's also very nice with black and Expresso, I like that too :D

. ✰ •✰˚* ˚ ★ ˚♥♥ 。✰˚ supplies˚ ♥♥. ✰ •✰˚* ˚ ★ ˚

 Thank you very much for visiting my blog.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Tomoe, I just bought some sticky back canvas yesterday and was going to try it out, so now I have some great inspiration in your card. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful inspiration, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely lettering and resist

    ReplyDelete
  4. another beauty! great designs :)

    ReplyDelete