1 April 2012

distress golden eggs


I still continue to make more Easter cards.
It's very difficult to see it on these photos, but I put Gold Perfect Pearls Powder and the middle egg is Gold.


The Eggs; Crackle Paint Resist Technique / Day 8
The Background; Perfect Distress Mist Technique / Day 9
I watched Puss in Boots the last night... my mind was occupied & obsessed by Golden Eggs!
I wanted to make three eggs were all GOLD! but they didn't look nice,
so.... I left only on in the middle.

. ✰ •✰˚* ˚ ★ ˚♥♥ 。✰˚ supplies˚ ♥♥. ✰ •✰˚* ˚ ★ ˚ 

Thank you very much for visiting my blog.

2 comments:

  1. Amazing cards! I especially love the eastercar with the ruste enamel technique - it looks so cool!
    I also find it hard to focus on anything right now. All I think about is scrap & techniques! :)

    Wishing you a lovelly Sunday!
    Hugs, Maria

    ReplyDelete