17 April 2012

linen harris tweed


I cut out flowers from Linen Harris Tweed.
Outer Hebrides is my second home. I visit there every summer. I've got so many fantastic friends there too.
Whenever I have a chance, I just pop into Harris tweed "houses". not shops....! Lots of people weave tweeds at their home. When I hear the weaving sounds, I just knock their door, pop in and ask them if I can buy tweed directly from them.
This Scalpay Linen is a very cozy shop and run by a lady who is a very talented artist. If you have a chance to visit Isle of Harris, please pop into her shop, I'm sure you'll get big inspiration from her!
By the way, all her tweed is very well made. It's very difficult to cut with die cuts. Only Sizzix Bigz + Vagabond team can cut them out!

. ✰ •✰˚* ˚ ★ ˚♥♥ 。✰˚ supplies˚ ♥♥. ✰ •✰˚* ˚ ★ ˚

Thank you very much for visiting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment