31 December 2011

paper marbling



It was such a nice surprise! 
I received a packet yesterday from my best friend who lives in Nara, Japan. She posted this packet with a new year card on the 27th and I received it on the 30th! It's a great Job between Japanese Post office and Royal Mail! Well Done!

Anyway, I was SO HAPPY that I've receive her wonderful present.
She made marbled paper for me. It's so beautiful! lovely hand made paper!


This pretty, elegant colour and patterns gave me inspiration straight way! I made few cards using her hand made paper.


Thank you very much for visiting my blog.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! A lovely card, a wonderful gift of hand made paper and a great international postal service! What a good thing at the end of a year! Wishing you all the best for 2012 - so glad I found your blog. Anna xx

    ReplyDelete