13 December 2011

i'm a winner!!

Lawnscaping Inspiration Photo Challenge Winner!!


I posted my photo to Lawnscaping Challenge #22 sometime ago...
and! guess what!! 
I've got the prize!
I'm totally, totally, totally!!!! overwhelmed!  
I can't believe it! I can't believe it! I really can't believe it! 
I would like to thank to the lawnscaping design team  and also thank you to everyone who visit my blog to see my creations.
This prize is the best Christmas presents for me in 2011!
Thank you so much for giving me such a wonderful occasion.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your win. It was a lovely card:=

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much Isha!
    And Thank you very much for joining my site.
    You're the first person!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!! I'm really enjoying looking around your blog. Your Christmas tags are great - i love that you put your own twist on them.

    ReplyDelete