8 June 2012

mask and misting


One more card idea on bonus day by Kristina.
Using Mists! I'l really bad at Misting by the way!
I've seen many wonderful artists use Mists so beautifully. They control Mists, looks like Magic to me! I found that it's important to use "good made" Mists, such as Glimmer Mist.
I believe May Road Mists are discontinued, although I'm so furious about their faulty mists, I still have them and SUPER carefully use them.
Today, I used Maya Road Brown Mist for background and I had couple of nightmare moments! Kristina had great recovery from big blot, I also had even worse blot accidents.
This project shouldn't have been difficult, rather straight forward, but because I was fighting with a faulty Mist with inky hands + ink everywhere for while, it took long time to get one acceptable piece.....! whew....

. ✰ •✰˚* ˚ ★ ˚♥♥ 。✰˚ supplies˚ ♥♥. ✰ •✰˚* ˚ ★ ˚

Thank you very much for visiting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment