26 January 2012

circle card



I made a circle card with a sketch by Kristina.
I really LOVE circle cards! I want to make more, but cutting out circles are so difficult!
Kristina and Julie cut out circles so easily, but I always find difficult.
Even though I make sure paper is not moving & a cutter is not moving, some how a blade is stuck or something to happen.
I confess!! I have several circle cutters!! Martha Stewart circle cutter would be better & easier than anything else, but still I have to practice more.
I always end up with Spellbinders Nestabilities cirlces....
I'm still happy with this card, BUT, I cut out more than 10 circles which were all totally rubbish!!
I guess I need daily circle cutting practice!!


. ✰ •✰˚* ˚ ★ ˚♥♥ 。✰˚ supplies˚ ♥♥. ✰ •✰˚* ˚ ★ ˚

 Thank you very much for visiting my blog.

1 comment: