23 August 2012

Stretch Your Stamps


This is my first project since June... whew...
I've enrolled Stretch your stamps online card class, so that ... Day 1!! Background Stamps.
Creating my own ink pad, using Ranger Cut n Dry Felt and Distress Ink Reinker.
I really love this technique since Tim introduced to us, and Jennifer taught us more different ways! One original ink pas can be applied to all stamps! what a Fantastic idea!
Jennifer made a rainbow ink pad, but instead, I used Spring Seasonal Distress Ink, because I really really love this colour combination!!

. ✰ •✰˚* ˚ ★ ˚♥♥ 。✰˚ supplies˚ ♥♥. ✰ •✰˚* ˚ ★ ˚

Thank you very much for visiting my blog.

2 comments:

  1. Nice to see your posts Tomoe. Gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! I have missed your creativity

    ReplyDelete