17 May 2012

zipper card


I really want to unzip the pull-tab, but! this card will be sent to my friend tomorrow... so.... unfortunately I can't show you what is like in side the tab... SORRY! ... But I can explain you ....
I used My Minds Eye, Ooh La La "Shabby Chic" double side paper. When it's unzipped, a recipient will enjoy seeing another pattern. I also thought pattern paper would be easier to pull than cardstock.... + I attached a Smash Clip that will help to unzip...
I took 1/2" space and stamped "THINKING OF YOU" from EVERYDAY SAYINGS CL342 by Hero Arts.
I found a Tim Holtz Idea-ology Design Ruler is very very very USEFUL for making this card. I'm quite confident that "THINKING OF YOU" perfectly fits under the pull-tab.


. ✰ •✰˚* ˚ ★ ˚♥♥ 。✰˚ supplies˚ ♥♥. ✰ •✰˚* ˚ ★ ˚

Thank you very much for visiting my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment